0
  • 0,00 €
  • Register / Log In

The Olympic Stadium of Helsinki in 1940

The temporary wooden stands of the Olympic Stadium of Helsinki were completed in autumn 1939. The stands had a capacity of 62,000. The picture is taken on 31 May 1940. In April 1940 Helsinki had to relinquish the Olympic games due to the Second World War.

€70.00

* Required Fields